“We shouldn’t teach great books; we should teach a love of reading”
B. F. Skinner
The admission process at Glenwood Country Day School is committed to working closely with each family applying to determine whether or not the applicant will be well-served by our program.
Admission decisions are reached with input from members of the faculty and administration. Each applicant is thoughtfully and thoroughly considered in light of admission criteria and the mission of the School. All decisions of the Admissions Committee are final.
Glenwood Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or a person’s status as a qualified candidate with a disability in the administration of its educational program, admission policies, staff hiring and other administered programs.
Easy Application Process
New students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
- Submit Application– Parents should complete the online application form and submit a fee of $50.00
- Contact–Educational Director, Mrs. Poland, will contact parents to discuss their child’s needs
- Personal Tour–Learn about our program, tour our campus and get answers to your specific questions
- Schedule–complete a comprehensive educational assessment
- Accept—Once applicant receives an Enrollment Letter they will submit the Tuition and Enrollment Agreement with the enrollment deposit. (The student’s space will be guaranteed upon receipt of the agreement and $500.00 deposit.)